Wooden Air Bonsai | Floating Air Bonsai | Levitating Air Bonsai Pot | Magnetic Air Bonsai | Magnetic Bonsai Tree | Levitating Plant in Pot
What is ‘Air Bonsai’?
Bonsai – literally translated, means ‘planted in a container’. ‘Air Bonsai’ means levitating container with a plant inside it.
How does it made?
Air Bonsai is made up of two parts – an ‘energy base’ and the pot with flower or plant arrangement called ‘star’ which floats a few centimeters above the base. The ‘stars’ can be a spongy balls of moss that measure 6 cm across or a container with a plant inside it.
The base can be porcelain, solid bamboo wood, stoneware, etc.
Find out how does it work?
The ‘energy base’ that conducts magnetic energy makes the plant float.
These balls contain magnets that weigh around 250 grams, while the base contains magnets and a rotating mechanism and is connected to the mains by an AC adapter.
Air Bonsai fuses the Art of Bonsai and the creative application of levitation technology. The product reflects both traditional aesthetics and modern design.
Sample Air Bonsai size & weight
- base: diameter 13.5 cm x height 2.3 cm x 15.5 cm; 0.1 kg weight
- pot: 8 cm x 3.5 cm; 0.358 kg weight;
- floating height 1 – 3 cm;
- 360 degree rotating;
- the container will support a maximum weight of 0.2 kg.
How to use it?
Safe use manual
- kept it away from child below 12 years old
- connect power, put the base on flat surface
- two hands hold the plant aiming the center of the base. Slowly put the plant down towards the base.
- when feel magnetic force pull or push the plant adjust the position properly to the center of the base.
- when feel the force disappears, keep the plant stable for 3-5 seconds. Then slowly loose hands until the plant stays by itself.
- when failed just repeat above steps with patience.
- if failed many times turn off the power let the base cool down. Then try it again.
- can ask other people for help to set up the plant if you really feel it difficult to do.
- remember, always take away the plant before turn off the power.
- when the plant container is stuck with the base hold the bottom of the container and pull it away by moving it in horizontal direction.
- turn of the power cable before watering the plant, if the water spilled on the base, please dry with a towel to wipe the base immediately and then connect to power.
Date of the Next Delivery
Are you interested to buy those products? Send us inquiry or order. We are receiving those products from our supplier one time per two months. And we sell them out to our clients in one week. So, don’t make your mind too long.
What is not included in product?
The plant is not included. You will receive the empty container and magnetic base only.