Safe and Secure Shopping
- At Decor UK we take security very seriously and make shopping online safe. We are committed to protecting the security and confidentiality of your personal information by providing you a guaranteed safe and secure environment when shopping with us online. We want you to have complete peace of mind.
- Your credit/debit card details will be encrypted, when you make your purchase, to help keep them secure.
- Please note: that in the interest of security, Decor UK will never ask for your full username, password or card details via email, pop-ups, or for any purpose other than registering or placing an order on Decor UK.
- Our entire site is into secure mode (SSL), also as you access our ‘Checkout’ or ‘Sign In’ pages. You can check that you are shopping in a secure environment by checking the web address at the top of the page begins with ‘https://’.
- Being in ‘secure mode’ means that all of your details are encrypted to help keep them secure. Encryption creates billions of code combinations to protect each transaction made on our site, so your card details cannot be viewed by anyone else using the internet.
- Decor UK uses the most reliable Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption this is the digital certificate technology we use for securing data communication between the browser and our website. This technology prevents you from inadvertently revealing your personal information using an insecure connection.
- We will not store your credit or debit card details once your order has been processed. This is why you can save your favourite delivery address but you will need to enter your card details every time you order for additional security.
- We recommend that you always sign out or close down your internet browser when you have finished shopping online, especially if you use a shared PC.
- If you have any further concerns about security, please contact us.