Returns and Refunds
- You can return items to us for a “goodwill” refund or exchange. All we ask is that the item is returned to us within 14 days, unused, in its original packaging together with proof of purchase and in a fully resalable condition.
- May be returned at the time of delivery without incurring any additional charge. If subsequently you wish to return an item, a collection charge will be incurred at the same rate as the original delivery charge.
- The company does not pay returns postage. Returned parcels remain the customer’s responsibility until safely received by us. Additional parcel insurance is recommended when returning goods valued at over £30. Please note if any goods which form part of a bundle offer are returned for a refund, then the remaining items will revert to their normal catalogue price and you will be refunded accordingly.
Customised or personalised products
- Products which are defined as customised, bespoke or personalised are manufactured according to the customers’ specifications, and therefore are non-returnable unless faulty.
- Colour Options on Bespoke Arrangements: Due to the limitations and inconsistencies of various display monitors, the colours you see on your screen may not be a totally accurate reproduction of the actual product. We strive to make our colours as accurate as possible, but online and printed images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
How do I return an item?
- If you have any queries regarding returns please telephone: 0208 0770891. Any items received damaged must be notified by telephone within 5 days of receipt.
Where do I return my items?
- Please ensure you include the order number and your name & address inside the parcel, otherwise your replacement or refund will be delayed. Call us before you sent products back 0208 0770891, we will arrange the shipment. The address to send returns to is: Wandenmeer Ltd, 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ.
When do I get a refund once I have returned an item?
- When we have received the items back into our warehouse, refunds will be credited back to you, on your bank account.