Key Account Manager – Artificial Plants
The Key Account Manager is responsible for managing key accounts in the designated area, developing and maintaining a long term relationship with relevant client stakeholders at senior level, with the aim to maximizing sales opportunities and growing GTA relevance. The holder of this position maintains and expands relationships with large to medium clients, and is responsible for achieving sales targets and assigned strategic account objectives.
Artificial Plant Industry, Decor;
Our clients: offices, hotels, restaurants, malls; construction companies;
HQ, luxury products only – B2B.
- 40% Account Management and 60% new business development;
- Grow and develop existing clients, together with generating new business;
- Meet targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts;
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key decision makers in assigned clients’ accounts;
- Representing territory at internal meetings and company at trade shows as required
- Solid sales experience in a business-to-business environment essential (preferably in the flower & plants, decor industry);
- High level of account management;
- IT literacy;
- Strong commercial orientation and business acumen;
- Highly developed communication skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- £18 per hour;
- 2% income margin;
- 47h peer week + time to time Saturdays overtime.